- 115g (4 oz) Cilantro, Stems Removed
- 115g (4 oz) Parsley, Stems Removed
- 6 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- 1 Small Shallot, Peeled and Quartered
- ½ Fresno pepper, Stem and Seeds Removed
- 30g (2 tbsp) Red wine vinegar
- 15g (1 tbsp) Salt
- 30g (2 tbsp) Olive Oil
- 0.4g Sodium Bisulfite
Place the Cilantro, parsley, garlic, lime juice, shallot, fresno pepper, red wine vinegar, salt, olive oil, and sodium bisulfite into a Pacojet beaker.
Place the beaker into the Pacojet and blend for a full cycle.
Scrape down the sides and cover.
Freeze & Pacotize Again, Serve
Place the pacojet beaker in the freeze and freeze solid. About 10 hours.
Once frozen place the beaker into a Pacojet and churn for one more cycle.
Thaw and serve over steak.