Never Miss an Episode: Subscribe on YouTube
WTF – Smash Burgers Griddled 3 Ways: Beef, Duck, and Plant-Based
We’re serving up burgers for everyone this week! The classic ground beef is accompanied by our delicious deluxe duck burger, and our very own plant-based ground beef to create a trio of smash burgers that hits the spot. Come see Scott and Janie show off these great smash burgers on this week’s episode of WTF.
References and Other Links you Might Like!
- WTF – Sodium Tripolyphosphate (McRib Copycat)
- WTF – Sodium Tripolyphosphate (Shao Jian Bao)
- WTF – Sodium Tripolyphosphate (Chicken Nuggets)
- WTF – Sodium Caseinate (original duck burger recipe)
- WTF – Burger Binder
- WTF – Faba Bean Protein
- WTF – Textured Vegetable Protein
- WTF – Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- WTF – Coconut Oil
About ‘We Transform Food’
We Transform Food is a weekly series from Modernist Pantry exploring cool ingredients and gadgets that can help any chef transform food into more memorable experiences.